New title by Lawrence Ellyard
The Secrets of Spiritual Marketing
The Secrets of Spiritual Marketing offers for the first time in one handy volume everything you need to know about advertising and marketing your natural therapy business. Whether you are a seasoned practitioner or just starting out this book will provide you with all the proven tools you need to create a successful and profitable practice.
- A Complete guide for Natural Therapists
to making money doing what they love
This book is filled with proven marketing tools that guarantee results and will enable you to reach those who can truly benefit from your talents. By using these marketing secrets you will make more money doing what you love without compromising your values.
Inside you will discover:
• How to market your natural therapy business without spending a cent
• Marketing tools like: tryvertising; webinars, memail and word of mouse.
• How to create an effective marketing website which generates new clients
• The 5 myths of advertising and how to avoid them
• Small business marketing tools from business cards to brochures.
• How to write a great headline that guarantee’s enquiries
• How your customers can promote your business through referrals and networking
• The lifetime value of your customers and how to retain them
• How to stand out from your competitors and expand your enterprise to new horizons.
Lawrence Ellyard is the CEO and Founder of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists. With over 15 years working as a natural therapy Practitioner; instructor and educator, Lawrence combines this experience with his former background in Graphic Design, Advertising and Marketing.
The Secrets of Spiritual Marketing is his seventh book.
Praise for The Secrets of Spiritual Marketing
Ellyard has created a fantastic business and marketing guide which
marries proven marketing techniques with one's spiritual path. Without
needing to compromise on your values, The Secrets of Spiritual
Marketing will drive your wellness business through the roof.
- Marci Shimoff, NY Times bestselling author of Happy for No Reason and featured teacher in the hit movie The Secret
Ellyard's newest book is a wonderfully down-to-earth, practical and
user friendly tool-box for establishing, growing and flourishing a
natural health business in integrity and truth. This book is a real
gift to practitioners in all fields of healing.
- Brandon Bays, Author of The Journey and Freedom Is
The Secrets of Spiritual Marketing is a must for anyone
working in the wellness industry. Full of useful tips for natural
therapists or anyone in small business. This book lays the foundations
- Gary Quinn, Author of Living in the Spiritual Zone
There is nothing more difficult then starting your own
practice without marketing guidance like this. I believe The Secrets of
Spiritual Marketing is a must read for every natural therapist wanting
to create a successful practice!
- Adria Ellis, Founder of Zen Alliance Natural Health Directory
Covers something truly unique. A must read for every natural therapist.
- Mette Sorensen, Founder of Mette's Institute for Ka Huna Massage
Fantastic secrets to know before you start, I wish I had
known. Straight forward and efficient. This book will save you hours
- Diane Riley, co-founder of the Australian School of Tantra and Author of Sexy and Sacred
The Secrets of Spiritual Marketing is a book designed to
help natural therapists to expand their practices and reach more
people. Highly recommended!
- David Vennells, Author of The Healing Sourcebook.
A must-read for all natural therapists either starting their own practice or those already established. Industry expert Lawrence
Ellyard shares his secrets on how to gain and maintain business success
and prosperity in the wellness industry, whilst maintaining your
spiritual integrity. Time-saving, tried and tested tools that will see
your business soar! I highly recommend it.
- Suzanne Taylor, Publisher of the Natural Health Directory Australia
Lawrence’s latest book, Spiritual Marketing, is
constructive, earthed, practical and is an extremely comprehensive
resource for any new health practitioner. It’s going to be a book that
will remain on your practice bookshelf, dog-eared and laden with
annotations for many years as your practice grows and flourishes
utilising Lawrence's obvious wisdom.
- Ian Hamilton, Director of ION LIFE
Any practitioner, new graduate or seasoned natural
therapist can learn from the valuable information clearly provided in
The Secrets of Spiritual Marketing. The website chapter is great for
everyone in the natural health field. This industry needs the most
professional face possible - good websites and marketing materials are
essential for therapists and this guide is an excellent resource.
- Bianca Rothschild, Publisher of The Natural Health Guide Australia
The Secrets of Spiritual Marketing is a comprehensive and
user friendly compendium about building a successful and lucrative
practice – the easy way. These fantastic marketing ideas and hands on
advice will help any Natural Therapist to build their business and
client base in the most cost effective way and ensure a smooth
transition from being student to becoming a professional health care
provider. This book is a must for anyone who is serious about doing
what they love for a living.
- Katha Jones, Director of International Institute of Kinesiology Australia
The Secrets of Spiritual Marketing is a book that will be most
beneficial to natural therapists already in business as well as new
therapists alike. I wish I had access to something as easy and
informative to follow when I was starting out in my practice.
- Keitha Bradley, Founder of Open Gate Natural Therapy School Australia
Heaps of practical and useful advice for the beginning as well as seasoned practitioner. Lawrence
Ellyard's secrets applied will direct any natural therapy business
towards soaring success. Recommended reading for our students.
- Ki'a'i Ho'okahi Weber, Founder of Australian College of Kahuna Sciences
This book’s a gem! If you are serious about succeeding in
business as a natural therapist, whether you are just starting out or
established and looking to expand, you will find The Secrets of Spiritual Marketing
by industry insider Lawrence Ellyard, of great value. This book
offers sound marketing advice that will help you guide clients to your
door, build and maintain a reputation for excellent customer service,
and attract spiritual prosperity. Thank you, Lawrence Ellyard!
- Amy Z. Rowland, Usui Reiki Master and author of Reiki for the Heart and Soul
The Secrets of Spiritual marketing is a must-read for
any natural therapist who is planning and running their own business,
with the aim of improving the bottom line and achieving fulfillment.
- Pamela Allardice, Editor of Nature and Health Magazine
Lawrence Ellyard has done what for many has proven
to be one of the most difficult areas in their lives - marrying their
spiritual/holistic work with the world of business and marketing. This in
depth, step-by-step guide to setting up and running a prosperous wellness business is both
timely and required reading for anyone in the health and healing industry.
- Leo Drioli editor of Innerself Newspaper
A timely and powerful body of work by Lawrence Ellyard.
In 'The Secrets of Spiritual Marketing' Lawrence shares his insights
and wisdom to support the modern day wellness practitioner. His
insights and honest sharing makes this book a must read for anyone in
- Chris Hooper, Founder of Chris Hooper Promotions and Management Australia
book is full of great marketing techniques, that are well thought out
and relevant to natural therapy practitioners. It takes some of the
guess work out of what you really need to consider and work with.
- Rhondda E Stewart, Principal of the Australian College of Hypnotherapy
Natural therapists invest substantial time and money in gaining and
maintaining their holistic therapies qualifications, but receive little
guidance about how to market themselves. This book is mandatory reading
for any therapist who is serious about building a successful, profitable
business and doing what they love.
For more details from the publisher: CLICK HERE
- Melanie Surplice, Managing
Director of Revive Holistic Marketing
To buy this book as an e book at 40% off the RRP now: CLICK HERE
[This link will take you to our partner site]
- Release Date: Available Now
- Languages: English
- ISBN: 978-1-84694-224-2
- 171 pages
- Price: £9.99 - UK $12.95 - USA $29.95 - AUS